We're hiring! Listed positions are part-time and remote working.
Social Media & Editorial Content Intern
Looking Glass Collective is looking for a social media and editorial content intern.
You’ll be responsible for developing the aesthetic across social media channels and researching topics for editorial content. This role would suit someone who has an interest in journalism and experience in marketing.
• Management and growth of social media channels (writing, scheduling, posting content)
• Community management and social listening across social media channels
• Email marketing and community building
• Editorial content research: for art exhibition reviews, as well as podcast, music, book and film reviews etc.
• Informal reporting of social media channels
• Attending press events
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Must have an active interest/ basic knowledge of contemporary African art and culture etc
• Understanding of social media (Instagram, Facebook)
• A degree (or is currently completing a degree) in journalism, marketing, creative writing, art history or a related field.
• Strong written and communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Comfortable with independent working and able to take initiative
We welcome all applications, but encourage applications from those from the African diaspora.
To apply for this role please send a CV and a brief cover note to email@example.com
Please note we will only consider applicants who have applied correctly. You must have a minimum of two years experience working within social media or an editorial environment, applicants without this will not be considered.